Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Daniel Fast update.

Well, this week has been kind of crazy. We have only a few days left of our fast- and so far I still feel the desire to stay home. Scott has contacted a recruiter in another city this week- so we shall see.

An incident happened at work this week- and it made it seem to me that I will not be in this job forever. I also would not have any problem leaving. A few years ago- it would have been very hard for me to leave. But not now. We are still praying for direction.

It is just weird to look back the past few years and see that things that made us want to stay in savannah have changed. We thought I would never want to leave my job, that we would never want to leave our church, and that we would never want to move away from family. My job I could leave tomorrow and not have bad feelings about it. For the past year or so we have been feeling not as connected to our church- but we have not felt we need to move to another in savannah either. Family would be hard to leave- but we will do what we feel we are being called to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment